'migration expert' has anyone used them

Guest terjo

Im thinking of usng migration expert and i just wondered if anyone has used them and if so what do you think.

Are there fees competative and are they any good.

We were going to go without an agent and try to do this on our own, but due to the fact that OH didnt pass TRA we have decided to use an agent. Just after a little reassurance thats all.

Need a boost

Thanks

Teresa

:wubclub:

Hi Terjo

Go Matilda are hugely successful and reliable. They also make sure they know what their competitors are charging and tend to undercut all the others by just enough to make you consider them seriously.

I would suggest it would be worth getting a quote from Go Matilda as well:

http://www.gomatilda.com/contact.cfm

Best wishes

Gill

Hi Teresa,

Although we didn't use Go Matlida ourselves, we know several people who have used them and would definitely recommend them. Most reputable agents are very "up front" and will tell you during the initial consultation whether you've got a good chance of getting your visa or not. I know it was a blow not getting through your TRA but I would definitely see what the agents say. Good luck!:)

Guest The Hadleys
Thank you that so reassuring i will try

take care

teresa

Hi Teresa

We used migration expert, to start with wasn't happy but after having a bit of a rant and rave over the phone service was fine. Got our visa within 7 months. Cost 4K in total.

Good luck

Dawn

thank you thats still a good time frame. what visa did you go for? we may have to go to sponsored as TRA are now looking for college type qualifications, experience isnt always excepted. but we're going for look at sponsored work visas at the expo in london (earls court 25th october)fingers crossed if we dont have any luck then we are going to try AQF iii but thats about 2k so ive read on another thread.

Thanks teresa

Guest The Hadleys
thank you thats still a good time frame. what visa did you go for? we may have to go to sponsored as TRA are now looking for college type qualifications, experience isnt always excepted. but we're going for look at sponsored work visas at the expo in london (earls court 25th october)fingers crossed if we dont have any luck then we are going to try AQF iii but thats about 2k so ive read on another thread.

Thanks teresa

Hi Teresa

Went for 136 skilled as hubby is an air condiotion engineer.

Dawn

Guest wemadeit

Hi Teresa,

We tried Migration Expert first - but became disillusioned by the fact all interaction is done via email and not on the phone. I am sure they are very good, but we preferred the 'old fashioned approach' of having someone to speak with when we needed to - we used 4 corners who were excellent.

Cheers,

Tom