We have our golden ticket....

Guest tinacc

Checked email this morning... Granted!!!! was in shock, only applied in may! had an email on thursday to say i had case officer and further information required..emailed info on saturday and visa granted today.... Luckily it is a 175 visa so have a bit of time to get my head round things...Happy days...

Good luck to all you guys still waiting

Tina xx:)

Guest countdown1975

Ooooh you lucky thing :-) Did you send your application by email or post? My hubby and I have sent off the 176 Visa by post which has been received and I got an email from Immigration SA that they had couriered the form they needed to send to DIAC this morning. Everytime I think about Oz I get so excited - I just really want to do and start our new life.

The best of luck to you all

:-)

Guest Martin and Val

Hi Tina,

Congratulations hope the rest of your plans go smoothly.:)

Good Luck

Martin and Val

(Alexis, as Pete said yours will come soon enough, keep your chin up)