Certified Documents, WORDING

Guest MR&MRSC

Guest markshelley

Hi

Just a quick reply but just to let you know that our visa agent certified our documents to Vetassess, if you are using an agent ask them if they are willing to do it.

Hope this helps

Suggested wording for single page is "This is a certified true copy of the original as sighted by me"

Multiple pages "I certify this and the following … pages to be a true copy of the original as sighted by me"

Note: The department of immigration suggests that you initial subsequent pages of the copy.

Here is a list of who Australia except as people able to certify documents...

http://glitfvic.org.au/document/listpersonstatdecs.pdf

Hi there,

Could anyone please help? What wording is required (exactly) when certifying documents for Vetessess?

Thanks

Leila

:unsure:

Hi Leila

Our agent told us that vetassess only accept certification by a solicitor or lawyer. We asked if a police officer could certify ours and they said it would not be accepted. We went to a local solicitor who charged £30 and we took loads of paperwork.

Guest ReadyPenny

Hi Leila

Just to let you know I have just completed our Visa Application recently. We are going on a 175 and only have meds left to do now. You will get loads of help and advice on here but if you need any help, a moan or a chat, send me a PM. I am trying to make as many friends on here as possible!! (awwww)

Mandy

Guest Sharron & Andrew

Hi Leila,

We are also going on a 175 and have had to have all Hubbies documents certified for VETASSESS, we went to solicitor and he charged us £50 for the lot, he even stayed behind after hours so that Andrew didn't have to finish early, which was nice of him!

He now has to complete (and Pass) the practical test on Wednesday so that we can start on the next stage of the process and lodge the visa application.

Good luck with the paperwork!!

Sharron x

Guest MR&MRSC

Thanks all, decided to go to the courts when we are ready (not sure how to set up yet, other than ringing them).

Good luck to all, with the next phase of your journeys. Let me know how you get on, would love to keep in touch.

Leila X