MR&MRSC

Certified Documents, WORDING

Hi there,

Could anyone please help? What wording is required (exactly) when certifying documents for Vetessess?

Thanks

Leila

markshelley
      Hi
      Just a quick reply but just to let you know that our visa agent certified our documents to Vetassess, if you are using an agent ask them if they are willing to do it.
      Hope this helps

Title
      Liked
      64 times
      Rep
      Hi
      We took ours to a solicitor and they had an official stamp with the correct wording and they just signed it..... hope this helps
      Heidi x
      Arrive Adelaide 12th Feb 09

[COLOR=green]Hamish Heidi Skye and Sienna

Title
      Liked
      420 times
      Rep
      Suggested wording for single page is "This is a certified true copy of the original as sighted by me"

Multiple pages "I certify this and the following pages to be a true copy of the original as sighted by me"

Note: The department of immigration suggests that you initial subsequent pages of the copy.

Here is a list of who Australia except as people able to certify documents...

http://glitfvic.org.au/document/listpersonstatdecs.pdf

Ellie
      Quote Originally Posted by MR&MRSC View Post
      Hi there,

Could anyone please help? What wording is required (exactly) when certifying documents for Vetessess?

Thanks

Leila

Hi Leila
      Our agent told us that vetassess only accept certification by a solicitor or lawyer. We asked if a police officer could certify ours and they said it would not be accepted. We went to a local solicitor who charged 30 and we took loads of paperwork.

MR&MRSC
      Thanks to all for your responses, just beginning to gather all our stuff and feeling a little in the deep with it all. Many thanks.

Leila

Title
      Liked
      199 times
      Rep
      Hi Leila

Just to let you know I have just completed our Visa Application recently. We are going on a 175 and only have meds left to do now. You will get loads of help and advice on here but if you need any help, a moan or a chat, send me a PM. I am trying to make as many friends on here as possible!! (awwww)

Mandy

Sharron & Andrew
      Hi Leila,

We are also going on a 175 and have had to have all Hubbies documents certified for VETASSESS, we went to solicitor and he charged us 50 for the lot, he even stayed behind after hours so that Andrew didn't have to finish early, which was nice of him!
      He now has to complete (and Pass) the practical test on Wednesday so that we can start on the next stage of the process and lodge the visa application.

Good luck with the paperwork!!

Sharron x

MR&MRSC
      Thanks all, decided to go to the courts when we are ready (not sure how to set up yet, other than ringing them).

Good luck to all, with the next phase of your journeys. Let me know how you get on, would love to keep in touch.

Leila X

•  
    Copyright 2006 - 2015 Australia Migration Forums