We are hoping to be in Adelaide by March 2009 for two reasons
1 OH employer is expecting us then - although no fixed start date doesn't want to wait any longer
2 Start of school year (well nearly) for Amber
Please take a look at our timeline in signature and let me know if this is realistic or not.
Has anyone else been granted a 175 within 5/6 months?
Cheers all look forward to hearing from you