Bloody Buyer's!

Guest vikkiann

Guest vikkiann

our buyer has pulled out and we are now in trouble we need to activate by January so are coming over for a holiday in November/December.

I'm not a happy bunny, we were due to exchange last Friday and he kept stalling until yesterday he withdrew his offer but can you believe after speaking to a different estate agent I've discovered he viewed other properties before pulling out of our's!!

Bloody timewasters.

Vikki:sad:

Guest ReadyPenny

Hi Vikki

What an ass ole! Gutted for you hun, why don't these soddin people think before they jump? They don't seem to realise that other people have plans too, these days nobody cares about letting each other down. Gone are the times of "my word is my bond". No use saying chin up hun, cos I know it's no bloody consolation and just makes you feel worse.

Thinking about you, the day you get there am sure it will all have been worth while. These things are sent to try us, test our resolve etc. hang in there for "that day"

Hugs

Mandy

Guest Sharon and Paul

HI Vikki, Well just had a viewing 11am today , the women told my mrs it was out of her price range plus she thinks the parking would be a problem as she has 3 teenage sons ,So why bother viewing a property in the first place ? . still at least the house is clean and tidy . We have to validate our visa's ,so coming across in March . I suppose it's better to spend 6 grand and have a holiday than to keep reducing the house price by 10 grand a time. I feel that iam in control of our house sell now because once ive validated our visa's we have 5 years to get over there. so they can stick there silly offers up um? . Hope it all works out for you keep up your dream. Paul

Guest vikkiann

We need the equity out of our house to make the move and now the bitch head is on!!

I'm not giving it away, we had dropped £34,000 to the buyer and can't drop anymore than that. I believe the right person is out there we just have to find them.

for the first time in 21 months i bought a packet of cigarettes today. Made me feel a little better.

Thanks everyone.

Vikki

As mentioned on another thread, it should be illegal to do this 'pulling out' thing.:realmad: I really hope a 'real' buyer turns up for you soon. Keep the faith it will happen.

Pete

our buyer has pulled out and we are now in trouble we need to activate by January so are coming over for a holiday in November/December.

I'm not a happy bunny, we were due to exchange last Friday and he kept stalling until yesterday he withdrew his offer but can you believe after speaking to a different estate agent I've discovered he viewed other properties before pulling out of our's!!

Bloody timewasters.

Vikki:sad:

SO SORRY to hear your news , b..tards they make my blood boil, but i have to deal with it everyday at work ,:arghh:. The buyers at the bottom of our chain were viewing everything and messing eveyone about , so i half expected it really, but could still not face it. Its so upsetting when you just want to go.

Totally agree with what someone else said about spending £6000 on a bloody good holiday [ get the visas stamped ] than to keep reducing our houses ,as we have dropped by £ 33,000 now, but NO more. As django said keep the faith, and lets see what the new year brings. Some bloody sods to buy all of our houses, please.

Good luck and let us know how you get on , :)

Louise n Wayne