• Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
      I agree with lisa unless you have an ongoing medical condition you don,t need them.
      You can go to any doctors here, Nick was working near the city the other day and popped into one near his work. he is also registered near home as well. so if you go to one and don't like it you can just go to a different one next time and so on
      I just brought the childrens red books.

Old Reynella, Adelaide, South Australia
      0 times

Smile Thank you

Yo dudes
      Thank you for all your advice on this one,I think we'll have a chat with our GP and see if we can get a summary of all our records to take with us,but as theres really nothing wrong with any of us we'll not panice and if the Doc in Oz needs access we'll let them contact the surgery here....................'no worries'
      Stoo Deb & Boyz
      Stoo 49,Deb 44,James 18,Adam 16, Sam (dog) 7.TRA accepted Aug 06 SIR accepted Nov 06House sold in a week May 07Approval for visa granted May 07Visa arrived 2nd June 07 Arrived in Adelaide 19th September 07.Found full time employment with Alliance Airlines at the airport 12th June 08.Moved into our first house in Old Reynella 25th July 08 ;)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Copyright 2006 - 2015 Australia Migration Forums