Agents

Guest dee

Hi Dee

We first went to them and we paid money upfront for a report and then met a representative, who Ihave to say was friendly and helpful and answered lots of qquestions we had. However, we thought them to be very expensive and and wanted all the money to be paid at once or over three installments. We pondered on this and then saw a recommendation for another company, who were cheaper and only want payment as and when it is required.

The Immigration unit have never been in touch with us even to ask if we still going ahead with it all!

Our agents now are constantly in touch and dion't even ind when we ask the most simplest of questions! :huh:

Good luck, Lisa

Hi Dee

We first went to them and we paid money upfront for a report and then met a representative, who Ihave to say was friendly and helpful and answered lots of qquestions we had. However, we thought them to be very expensive and and wanted all the money to be paid at once or over three installments. We pondered on this and then saw a recommendation for another company, who were cheaper and only want payment as and when it is required.

The Immigration unit have never been in touch with us even to ask if we still going ahead with it all!

Our agents now are constantly in touch and dion't even ind when we ask the most simplest of questions! :huh:

Good luck, Lisa

Hi lisa

thanks for your reply we were thinking the same a lot of money eaven over 3 installments who did you go with in the end if you dont mind me asking

Dee:confused:

Hi Dee

We are using the emmigration group, along with many others on this site although apparently they are pretty expensive compared to others. We didnt shop around unfortunately but have to say they have been fantastic, constantly in touch throughout the process and professional but not over the top, I feel like I am good mates with our agent as I email her nearly every day!!

From what I have heard, Go Matilda is a great one to use and they are slightly cheaper than the rest.

Denise

Hi Dee

We went with Go Matilda and our agents name is Sarah White. They have a Southhampton office, so anything that needs sent (not via email) is sent to them and they forward it onto Sarah. She also seems to work 24 hours as she always comes straight back with a reply, no matter what time you send your email.

She has been really supportive and each time we waiver, she is there helping all the way.:)

Lisa

Guest Sharron & Andrew

Hi Dee

We are currently using Ian Harrop - they were recommended from others on this website and I must say that up to date they have been excellent. They take payment in installments when various stages are submitted. Check out their website for information.

www.ianharrop.co.uk

Good luck with your application.

Sharron x