visa payment

Guest Tina

Guest Tina

Hi please help,

the natwest has denied the payment to the SA migration dept due to they thought it was fraud (although i had rang them twice in april & may to tell them to ensure it goes through okay) but anyway, has anyone had this problem with there credit card payment if so what happened? my agent has said they will just try to take it again and the natwest has ensured they will allow it this time. if anyone has had this problem please put my mind at rest as i think this is just another obstacle to prevent us from going.

Tina:mad:

Hi Tina

Sorry, I can't help you with your problem but your situation struck a chord with me as we sent our visa application with the credit card details filled in on the form so I am now wondering whether I should let Halifax know that there might be a transaction from Aus going through???

Just a couple of questions, if you don't mind, how long ago did you apply and how long has it taken for them to take your payment (or try to take your payment!). Are you going on a skilled 136 visa?

Good luck,

Carla

Guest Tina

Hi Carla,

thanks for the reply, we are going on a SIR495, the application arrived in adelaide 20-04-07 i think they tried to get the money on the 25-05-07 or a day or two before as the letter dated from natwest is dated 25th. i was told i had to let natwest know and authorize an unusual currency and amount which i did but no-one bothered to look at the notes on my account stating my authorization.

don't get me wrong i am glad natwest's ears pricked up when this tried to be taken out but i wish they had read the notes, so i could'nt go too mad at natwest because they are only trying to protect me. i will just have to wait again.

tina

Guest steph&neil

Hi let us know what happens - never thought the bank would have flagged it up after you called them to let them know???? i dont know what they use all the computers they have fir it is not fir important information like that - good luck & let us know

steph x

Hey there!

This post really made me worry as we have paid for our Visa on our Natwest credit card as well....!

However i recieved a statement this morning with the money on it!!! Thank God!

I can't understand how they let some go and not others!!

Good luck with it!

Dan and Steph

Guest dglamoore

We had to notify our bank too that a large amount in foreign currency would be requested and had to tell them the amount and currency. Hope it goes through ok now for you :)

Lisa:cool: