IELTs Test

Guest mightyBouch

Guest mightyBouch

Do you score extra points if you do the IELTs test, I thought if you had a British Passport you did not need to sit the test, and automatically got 15 points. Can anyone clarify this for me? Thanks

I had to do the test to make up my points so I guess you do get extra. I was so excited when our agent said we could get in I didnt even check what points I got where! Doh, I just agreed to everything and did what I was told!!!

Someone will give you a proper answer to this Im sure.

Guest vixpinkbabe

I needed to do IELTS too, its nothing to be worried about, i was bricking it but found it easy. Just do a few practice papers and make sure you know the format of the exam - I think it was 3 hours solid for reading, writing and listening, and then a break and then the speaking was inthe afternoon (15minutes) xxx Good luck xxx It's a whole day out plus £100 but a great way to get an extra 10 points! :) x