Meds In Sydney Please Help!

Guest ReadyPenny

Guest ReadyPenny

Hi Guys

Our medicals were sent to Sydney last Friday by DHL courier. Can anyone tell me if I will receive an acknowledgement or anything from them?

We now have a CO, who has everything they require apart from the medicals. The email says that I must supply a receipt within 28 days to prove that the meds have been done.

Not sure what to do next???

Thanks

Mandy

you should have got a receipt when u had ur medicals done?? just scan it and forward it to ur case officer stating in the email when they arrived in sydney etc and shouldnt be too much longer, hopefully. when we got our case officer our meds were already there much the same as urs are and we just emailed our CO stating meds were already there sent on whatever date and they must have chased em up cos we got our visa within 2 weeks of case officer asking for meds,if i remember rightly was about 10 days i think, would have to check to be sure, but it was about that, tho back then there was a backlog of medicals being sent on, dunno what the position is now reguarding how long they are taking to finalise but as they are already there i would think it wouldnt be too much longer for u:wubclub:

good luck hope they dont make u wait too long, for me this was worst bit knowing they had everything and just sat waiting waiting not knowing which day it was gonna come and every day feeling like a week

Dawn x