475 Reference Number

Pesty650

Hi

Hope someone can help me out with this please.

Applied to SA for 475 sponsorship & checked online today & seen the status is now approved. Woohoo :jiggy:

Not received an email yet, but want to get on with submitting the DIAC application as soon as possible just in case theres a new SOL list, or rule changes etc (been caught out once by nominated occ being removed from SA list & had to change nominated occ etc)

My question: Is the reference number you receive from SA for the DIAC 475 visa application the same one as the reference number you get when you apply to SA for the 475 sponsorship? Or do you get a new reference number when you have been approved by SA?

Thanks

Phil

Hi

Hope someone can help me out with this please.

Applied to SA for 475 sponsorship & checked online today & seen the status is now approved. Woohoo :jiggy:

Not received an email yet, but want to get on with submitting the DIAC application as soon as possible just in case theres a new SOL list, or rule changes etc (been caught out once by nominated occ being removed from SA list & had to change nominated occ etc)

My question: Is the reference number you receive from SA for the DIAC 475 visa application the same one as the reference number you get when you apply to SA for the 475 sponsorship? Or do you get a new reference number when you have been approved by SA?

Thanks

Phil

Hi Phil

First of all congratulations on getting the sponsorship.

What you need to do now, as instructed on the email that you will receive shortly, is to fax the confirmation to diac on the number given.

I then proceeded with the online visa application and once completed you receive a further email that gives you your new TRN number.

The email also contains links so that you can upload documents and check the progress of your application.

Good luck

Howard.