Meds have been finalised!

Guest ReadyPenny

Guest ReadyPenny

Hi Guys

Just checked my status enquiry page from work and our Meds have now been finalised!!! Yippeeeeee. Just the mind numbingly boring wait for the golden ticket now. CO is due to review our file mid December - so - fingers crossed we may get our Visa for Christmas!!!

Good luck to all still waiting........everything comes to he who waits.......eventually!:biglaugh:

Mandy

Guest ReadyPenny

Yes I would check if I were you Denise. We had them done on Halloween, they arrived in Sydney on 24.11 due to a delay caused by us, and they were finalised 01.12 so only took a week.

Med migration sent them DHL on Friday 21.11 and they arrived 24.11

Sometimes I think the agents slow the process down a little

Mandy

Hi Mandy

Well done you must be really excited, when did you have your meds done? I think they were just after us in Manchester? I haven't heard anything back yet and had ours October 15th ish (cant quite remember). Do you think I should check with our agent?

Hi Denise, If you don't mind me asking, just noticed that your OH is a plasterer like my husband, how does your OH feel about work over in Adelaide. Dave is unsure, but wants to give it his best shot

Trace