Granted At Last!!

Guest C&MKing

Guest C&MKing

Thanks Ems. Cant believe the wait is finally over!! Now just got to go through the turmoil of telling our families!! V excited at the same time though.

I think we will be going mid to end of March but got to book flights, etc now.

Have you looked into shipping stuff over yet by any chance?

Thanks

Clare:)

Guest C&MKing

Hi Mandy

Thx for your email....yes cant believe it!!...we ve been in this process for 18mths now so a massive relief to get out of limbo land at last!

Havent told my immediate family yet (cant face it today just want to celebrate!) but have let my closest pals know - such great news for us but a little bitter sweet for all those people we re leaving behind...going to be an emotional wreck by the time we leave!!!

Just want to get out of this country and really looking to a change in lifestyle and taking on a less stressful lifestyle in the sun!

Where are you guys looking to live?

Thanks Clare

:biggrinxmas:

Guest C&MKing

Hi there

Yes it is lovely to know before Christmas especially as Matt my husband handed his notice in a month ago! Just got to hand mine in now!

We have the state sponsorship one (think its the 475?) as didnt have the points to get into Sydney, etc.

Clare

Thanks Ems. Cant believe the wait is finally over!! Now just got to go through the turmoil of telling our families!! V excited at the same time though.

Thanks

Hi Clare.

I have had a few quotes from companies but things have been really hectic so haven't really sorted anything out for definate. I will only be taking a few boxs and it's looking like it will be around £300. I'm planning on going through the quotes over the next few nights as i've got 3 night shifts starting tonight so should get some time whilst everyone is hopefully sleeping to have a look:sleepyxmas: . Are you shipping lots over or just a few bits?

It was great getting my visa through but it's even better when you book the flights :biggrinxmas:.

Thanks

I find it quite amusing how we tell our Poms In Adelaide couterparts of our new visa news before we tell our loved ones!