time to go

Guest Carol & Paul

Nice one. That is exactly what happened to us. One moment we are calling the whole thing off the next its rent to house out and lets go. The next 4 weeks will now fly by for you, especially with Christmas and New Year in the mix.

Happy Packing and have a good trip over.

:emoticon-signxmas:

Pete

you will be arriving right in the middle of summer - be prepared - everyone i meet - teachers, shop assistants etc keep telling me 'you wait til january!'

have a lovely christmas and good luck with it all

sjs

Guest Nicky&Andy

good for you, if you can do it , then its got to be the best option, looks like the uk is not going to be in a rush for recovery, i wish we could do the same,i admire anyone who can bite the bullet and decide to go for it, have a great christmas , and best wishes for the new yr:emoticon-signxmas:

Guest Guest75
you will be arriving right in the middle of summer - be prepared - everyone i meet - teachers, shop assistants etc keep telling me 'you wait til january!'

have a lovely christmas and good luck with it all

sjs

Wait for Feb more like and March!!

Highest temps I've seen (46c) were in Feb.:eekxmas:

• 2 weeks later...