Yeah , DIAC approved at last................

Guest lastboyscout

Guest lastboyscout

Woohoo, DIAC approved my RSMS application now the boring task of form filling :D:D

I`ll be asking loads of questions soon , so watch out:p

Guest mOZzy

keep it up - you can do it! you can do it!

i'll be keeping an eye on you though in the future - because your chosen area to move to interests us too ;)

good luck

Susi

Guest lastboyscout

HI Susi,

The area we want to move too seems to be overlooked on forums , no one seems to want to tell us stuff ;) Hope its not that bad!!!!!!!

The rentals and house prices in general seem to be ok though so that makes me happy:D

Cheers

Lee, Shell, Alicia & Grace

Guest mOZzy

yep, i know what you mean! but then again - it could be a good thing that none knows about it ;)

so i better send you off first to get it all checked out :D

i like the fact it's in the 'middle' of everything iykwim - but then again, it could be nice to be closer to the sea with my 2 monsters ... hmmmmm...

decisions! decisions!

Guest swampo

Hi Lastboyscout,

We have had our RSMS nomination approved by Dept. Trade & Economics, it has now been passed onto the DIAC, that was almost 5 weeks ago. How ling did it take yours to get from nomination approval to DIAC approval and number being issued?

The waiting is the worst.

Alo, are you filling out a form 80?, We have seen conflicting reports, some say yes some say don't bother unless you are asked for it.

Cheers

Guest lastboyscout
Hi Lastboyscout,

We have had our RSMS nomination approved by Dept. Trade & Economics, it has now been passed onto the DIAC, that was almost 5 weeks ago. How ling did it take yours to get from nomination approval to DIAC approval and number being issued?

The waiting is the worst.

Alo, are you filling out a form 80?, We have seen conflicting reports, some say yes some say don't bother unless you are asked for it.

Cheers

Hi Swampo,

Took about 4 weeks for approval so you should get yours anytime now;)

Form 80? Not been asked to fill one of those yet, have completed all my visa paperwork now, with certified copies of everything, photo`s etc... just waiting for police checks to come through to us (applied for those at end of May should be here now!)and then its posting time and another wait till they request our meds :cool:

All the best with your application :D

Guest swampo
Hi Swampo,

Took about 4 weeks for approval so you should get yours anytime now;)

Form 80? Not been asked to fill one of those yet, have completed all my visa paperwork now, with certified copies of everything, photo`s etc... just waiting for police checks to come through to us (applied for those at end of May should be here now!)and then its posting time and another wait till they request our meds :cool:

All the best with your application :D

Thanks a load for that. It is almost 6 weeks now and we are really getting twitchy, will probably give the Adelaide Office a ring at the end of the week if we have not hard by then!!! It's even worse as one of our colleagues heard last Friday and he wa nominated at the same time as us - oh hell!!! Yes, our police checks are due as well, they say 40 days, then panic!!! Ours are due back by 2nd July.

:eek:

Its being out of control and the waiting which gets to you. Good luck with your forms though.