Criminal Record Checks

Guest Lisado

Dear all

I am just pre-empting our application and was wondering if we have to do the Criminal Checks via the CRB? I have done one a few years ago for my job and I was wondering if it is the same. I think I am impatient :unsure:

Or shall we wait until our agent tells us to do one? She has told us to wait for the meds. We have just received state sponsorship

Many thanks as usual, Lisa

Guest BAZnDAF

Just realised your state sponsored, so Howard is right, do them all soon as they have stated that sponsored visa's will get priority, and hopefully you won't have to wait as long.

Barry

Hiya there.

Thanks for the advice and form - I think we will take you up on what you have said and get them done ASAP.

As our agent hasn't mentioned it and I amnot 100% sure - is there specific places allocated for the meds. We live in the Newcastle Upon Tyne area?

Lisa