Help I'm taking the IELTS tomorrow!

Guest Tiddlypush

Guest Tiddlypush

Yes I'm very nervous about this tomorrrow and I class my self as having 2 braincells and have passed some exams before but they were after months of study and/or in my chosen field - Midwifery. :huh: and I have to be there for 9am - its a 40 min drive from my house. Any words of advice? I've got one of the practice books but I'm not always sure what they want. Also my speaking bit isnt until 3pm, will I be able to leave the test centre inbetween the written stuff and this one?

Karen

Guest BAZnDAF

Don't worry, I assume you are doing the general test and not the academic one.

leave early, don't be late. yes you can leave but only after the reading, writing, and listening exams, which take over 3 hours. make sure you go the toilet before going into the exam, as you cannot leave untill the end. Make sure your back in time for your speaking exam. thats it really, obvious stuff.

you'll be fine.

good luck..

Barry