Chances of employer sponsor for printer?

Hello Everyone,

Just wondering if anyone knows of any Printing Machinists who have managed to get sponsored for 475. As hubby has no formal printing qualifications he would not pass his TRA. He has loads of experience though and is a Team Leader at his company. (Hope I'm right in thinking that you don't need TRA for employer sponsored).

Thought we'd give it a go this way before we spend a fortune on getting NVQ or City and Guilds qualifications. Would also quite like the security of having a job before we go. However, as hubby is in gravure printing we don't fancy our chances much!

Are there any gravure companies in Adelaide?!

ps. He has done screen printing in the distant past!

Thank you for reading!

Nemo x

Typical of my luck, somebody else looking for printing employers!

It seems there are a few people looking for jobs in the printing industry at the moment, although this time the 'competition' is from a different skill set.

I am a litho printer with NVQ qualifications. I have identified 5 companies that I intend contacting this month with the intention of seeing a couple when I do a reccie in April.

I am also hoping that if there is suitable work available I might get sponsorship.

Copyright 2006 - 2015 Australia Migration Forums