• 1 Post By vixpinkbabe

Thread: Recommendation- Handsworth Medical Centre

Title
      Liked
      14 times
      Rep

Recommendation- Handsworth Medical Centre

Hi everyone,

I'm just back from my medical and highly recommend Handsworth Medical Centre in Birmingham! My boyf and I were in and out within an hour! The staff were very efficient and friendly. Very stress-free and very organised!

Vicky xxx

Title
      Liked
      1423 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by vixpinkbabe View Post
      Hi everyone,

I'm just back from my medical and highly recommend Handsworth Medical Centre in Birmingham! My boyf and I were in and out within an hour! The staff were very efficient and friendly. Very stress-free and very organised!

Vicky xxx
      We used HW they were very good had one bit of hassle but all in all it went very well indeed, and they were good on price.:)

Title
      previously West Midlands - now - Flagstaff Hill, South Australia
      Liked
      8 times
      Rep
      Hi, What did the medical involve there, we will have to go soon and i worry about it.

Title
      Liked
      14 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Tracey View Post
      Hi, What did the medical involve there, we will have to go soon and i worry about it.
      Hi,

Don't worry - there is nothing to worry about! They were very organised and very efficient. I think they do first come first served, so try and get there early - we were in and out within an hour. We did the usual blood test, blood pressure, eye sight test and chest x-ray. But when we were with the Dr he just looked into our eyes and ears then prodded our stomach - that was it! Some seem more thorough than others, not sure why.

Good luck, you'll be fine xxx
      Tracey likes this.

•  
    Copyright 2006 - 2015 Australia Migration Forums