Case Officer Allocation

Guest Umar

Dear All,

I just want to inquire if any one of you got good news regarding allocation of Case Officers who have lodge their application after June - July 2008.

Regards,

UM.

Guest umair79

Dear UMER,

I appleied in Aug-07, and CO was allocated on Dec-08 mean after 16 month. my category was accountant which is in model. Now as from jan-09 DIC has switched to priority processing so more delay is possible.

Umair

Guest caoimhe
Dear UMER,

I appleied in Aug-07, and CO was allocated on Dec-08 mean after 16 month. my category was accountant which is in model. Now as from jan-09 DIC has switched to priority processing so more delay is possible.

Umair

Bloomin heck, thats a long time to wait:shocked:

Guest TheTodds

We got our case officer last week. Our 475 visa applicxation was lodged on 31st May 2008. Just about to send police forms and medicals are booked! It does seem to be moving at last!

Guest umair79
SO where are you from ? did your case officer asked for medical and Police checks ?

Yes both requested documents were sent on 3rd jan-09. I belong to Pakistan and applied for ASCO CODE 2211

Dear Umair,

Did u apply for 475 ? or u r planing to come to adelaide as most of us in this group are the ones who got SA sponsorship and could not make 120 points so, if u were on MODL than your points must be more than 120, is it ? and I think you can move anywhere in aus where ever u can get the job, and from paksitan where r u from and where do you work

it is good news that you r requested to submit medicals and police checks now your 90% case is done and I think it is matter of few weeks.

Congrats.

All those who applied for State & Territory Nominated Applications:

Subclass 134, 136, 137, 175, 176, 475, 487, 495, 885 and 886 applications

(processed by the ASPC and where a successful State or Territory Nomination

is held) will all be allocated to case officers for assessment by 13

February 2009.

so if you are one of them and you already got your case officer than it is a good sign and align with what DIAC is mentioning that all will get case officers by 13th feb 2009.

Guest umair79
Dear Umair,

Did u apply for 475 ? or u r planing to come to adelaide as most of us in this group are the ones who got SA sponsorship and could not make 120 points so, if u were on MODL than your points must be more than 120, is it ? and I think you can move anywhere in aus where ever u can get the job, and from paksitan where r u from and where do you work

it is good news that you r requested to submit medicals and police checks now your 90% case is done and I think it is matter of few weeks.

Congrats.

Sorry, I have not seen the specific formation of this group, I was wandering for someone’s experience that has recently got the CO, and Google brought me here in your group. I had applied for subclass 136 pre Sep-07. You mentioned that work on my application has 90% completed, someone told me it’s the start of processing and all type of investigations will done thereafter. Anyway pray for me I am from Lahore and working as Financial Controller in Construction Company.forumair@hotmail.com

Sorry, I have not seen the specific formation of this group, I was wandering for someone’s experience that has recently got the CO, and Google brought me here in your group. I had applied for subclass 136 pre Sep-07. You mentioned that work on my application has 90% completed, someone told me it’s the start of processing and all type of investigations will done thereafter. Anyway pray for me I am from Lahore and working as Financial Controller in Construction Company.forumair@hotmail.com

I have my friend in adelaide he said if they asked for ur medicals and police checks it means thay have already investigated every thing and now they are in the process of finalizing your case and he said that it is jsut matter of few weeks after you get case officer.

so What Case officer is saying to you, do 136 restrict you to work in SA ? or you can move any where in australia ?

I don't have any knowledge of 136.

Did you used any agent or did the work yourself

Dear Umair,

You are always welcome in PIA, I welcome you on this group, though this group is very helpful for those who apply itself and it also encourages as you get to know status of other applicants

Guest umair79
I have my friend in adelaide he said if they asked for ur medicals and police checks it means thay have already investigated every thing and now they are in the process of finalizing your case and he said that it is jsut matter of few weeks after you get case officer.

so What Case officer is saying to you, do 136 restrict you to work in SA ? or you can move any where in australia ?

I don't have any knowledge of 136.

Did you used any agent or did the work yourself

NO, i did not hired any agent i put it myself. i applied for skilled independent visa, if it approved i can work anywhere in AUS, 1 think after 31st aug 136 convert into subclass 175. do ur friend work with Adelaide Skill Processing center??.

NO he is in adelaide and having PR, and did online course in immigration there and there are also many of my friends living in different parts of Australia who got visa within few weeks after medicals and police checks

so did you already sent your medicals and police checks already ?

Guest umair79
NO he is in adelaide and having PR, and did online course in immigration there and there are also many of my friends living in different parts of Australia who got visa within few weeks after medicals and police checks

so did you already sent your medicals and police checks already ?

Wish, like your other friends i could get the visa in weeks. its now one month when i forward my PCC and medical to CO. I inquired and after 5 days they replied your case officer is waiting for medical examination from MOC-SYDNEY to process your case further. i am still confused weather they have done verifaction or not, i also inquired from HR they hvnt recieved any inquiry regaring me. any way lets c and plz pray 4 me.

what abt u any news

If they are not inquiring it means they do not have any objection; there are many people I know for whom DIAC did not inquire any thing it means that they do not have any doubt on your documents, Inshallah you will get your visa within few weeks I think 8 more weeks will be enough, this is what I have seen from my observation.

Best of Luck !

my warm prayers are with you

• 4 weeks later...