Form 80 Online Submission

Guest familygood

Guest familygood

Hi

We are putting in our visa app tonight online and wanted to know how we sumbmit Form 80. Do we fill this out by hand and scan and attach? Also the 475 checklist? We are attaching all our other docs by jpeg. Or will these forms come up automatically when we submit the visa so we can fill it out online?

Thanks

Hi guys,

We did an online application and didn't attach it or were even asked for it. I wouldn't bother unless a CO requests it.

You should after lodging receive an email with a link where you can attach your supporting documents.

Pete

Guest familygood

I did wonder about this as there is nowhere to attach it and it does ask the same'ish questions in the online form anyway! The police check will surely cover it anyway.

Guest brandyslad

Hi there,

Once I submitted my visa I got an email back with a link to attach docs, on most of the occasions I have tried to click the link, it tells me 'service temporaily available' so I went in via the DIAC website here

https://www.ecom.immi.gov.au/visas/attachment/identifyVisaApplication.do

and then I could get in, don't know if anyone else had this problem.

I have scanned in loads of stuff, mainly to prove our de facto status. I got our photos certified there on Friday and am going to get the police check sent away this week to have it back. The scanning is so time consuming!

It is up to 60 docs and five photos,I scanned all in colour so don't have to certify, I just have to get our stat dec done now. And sort out who else I can get to do two others for us re: our relationship.

Guest brandyslad
Thanks so did you send the Form 80 with the other scanned docs?

The majority of info on the form 80 was asked for on the Online application so no I haven't scanned one in, now they may well come back and ask me for it, so I will fill in then but I have given all details online, same as Django.

Guest brandyslad
Thanks for your help (again!) x

Good luck, I know time will tell the tale but at least with the visa there are straightforward guidelines of what you need, I found the sponsorship frustrating as I wasn't sure what they wanted. I was so relieved when it came back ok.

Enjoy the scanning!

Guest familygood

I totally agree that was SO ambigous!! Its almost as if they leave it wide open to weed out those they dont fancy!! Anyway thank god we both got them. Hopefully see you in Adelaide soon!!!!!

Hi,

We have today, OMG, received an email asking for medical and police checks to be carried out. Feel we are getting that little bit nearer and hopefully will not be too long, provided we get through the medicals okay. Fingers crossed.

At the beginning of January, we arranged our medicals for 20th February. DIAC have advised that they need all the documentation by 25th February 2009.

We have submitted a copy of the original appointment letter from the Panel Doctor. I hope this is enough to satisfy the Immigration Office until all the other documents have been completed.

We are also waiting for our Police Clearance forms to be certified by our G.P. to be returned before we can send them to ACPO. How long does it take for a GP to sign a piece of paper? We have also been told that there will be a charge because it is not NHS business. What a cheek!

Following on from previous posts regarding Form 80. It is ever so confusing because I seem to remember that all this information was completed online with the original application. The email we have received has also requested that this form be completed and forwarded to the Immigration. Why are they asking for it again?

Can anybody shed some light on this and does this document need to be certified before we forward to Immigration.

Thanks

Alison x