Document checklist isnt complete, should I tell my agent?

Guest vixpinkbabe

Guest vixpinkbabe

Hiya,

Have just discovered I can check my status online even though I dont have a case officer yet.

Have looked, and everything is greyed out except medicals and police checks, which has a hyperlink (I haven't frontloaded yet). But also, I'm able to click on Defacto Evidence if that makes sense, it has a hyperlink also, is this normal? I hope my agent has uploaded all of our statutory declarations and letters to our address?!

When I click on it it asks me to Print PDF Form 10??! If I dont my application will be refused. I'm with a MARA agent so I'm sure they're right but just wondered if anyone knew?

My agent also told me 'these details are only updated when you have been allocated a case officer, so if they’re not updated it doesn’t mean that DIAC doesn’t have your information'.

Am I safe or do I need to do something? xxx

Hi Vixpinkbabe

I think we are going for a different visa but everything appears to be the same as yours. When I click on Document Checklist everything listed is followed by the word Required but only the details still to be supplied are hyper-links. We too have supplied a load of De-Facto info which doesn't appear to be in the system yet so we have just resigned ourselves to having faith in the agent (he hasn't let us down so far :) ).

Peter

Guest vixpinkbabe
Hi Vixpinkbabe

I think we are going for a different visa but everything appears to be the same as yours. When I click on Document Checklist everything listed is followed by the word Required but only the details still to be supplied are hyper-links. We too have supplied a load of De-Facto info which doesn't appear to be in the system yet so we have just resigned ourselves to having faith in the agent (he hasn't let us down so far :) ).

Peter

Thanks Peter, this is reassuring :) x

Guest Dave & Carole

We checked ours too & it said that. Our agent informed me that although all the documents have been sent, they remain "required" unitl the case officer looks through them & approves them (or not!!) The medicals & police chceks are processed in a different way so hence come up as received/finalised.

Guest Jen & Did
We checked ours too & it said that. Our agent informed me that although all the documents have been sent, they remain "required" unitl the case officer looks through them & approves them (or not!!) The medicals & police chceks are processed in a different way so hence come up as received/finalised.

Hi, started a thread a couple of days ago about this....and I'm still confused.

Applied for the 175 visa on 20th Jan but with no agent. When we applied the setting up a password link was not working so I uploaded the documents via email. Our document checklist reads received for all but a couple of things and the medicals. Does this mean we have a case officer?:confused:

Seems awful quick if we do.........not that I'd be complaining

Jen