475 got it, drinks on me!

Guest Guest1495

Guest vixpinkbabe
Hey all, got mine today, no CO just processed it straight through!!

Very excited, raring to go now.

All the best those waiting..

OMG that is AMAZING news! Great way to start the weekend! And the fact that it was so fast too!!! I really hope mine is like that. Still got a long wait though, as you lodged way before me and only just got it.

Someone who lodged July 08 got theirs yesterday, so there was me thinking they were up to July 08, but totally not. Totally random, it's a lottery! xxx

Hey all, got mine today, no CO just processed it straight through!!

About time too.:D Well done guys. Happy planning. Loads to do to organise the big move.;) Don't leave it too long the weather is fabby at the mo.:jiggy:

Pete

Guest karen82

Congratulations Paul and Shaz !

I am also thinking about the 475 but migration officer wants to charge to £1,600 GBP to help me process it. Did you use a migration officer to help you or did you do it yourself, if so was it straight forward ?

Guest vixpinkbabe
Congratulations Paul and Shaz !

I am also thinking about the 475 but migration officer wants to charge to £1,600 GBP to help me process it. Did you use a migration officer to help you or did you do it yourself, if so was it straight forward ?

I paid nearly £3000 agency fees for their help. 6 months of £271 and a £500 deposit (which I dont get back). Well worth it though, saved me ALOT of tme and hassle! And they know wht they are doing! xx

Guest Guest1495

cheers guys, I'm abit quite with shock at the moment, those 10 drinks should get me going though!

Soon as we can find a tenant for our flat we're pretty much set to go, going to have a really long holiday on the way and travel a few months on the route but will probably be there September'ish.

Be good to meet a few faces from the forum!

we did use an agent, there are lots of pro's and cons, we paid them about £2000 but we're fortunate enough to have that money saved. It saved me a lot of hassle and worry, I had already tried to do it myself for New Zealand and made a mess of it so it was worth it just to get it through smoothly for us.

Thanks again to all, the info and inspiration on this site keeps you going!

Guest brandyslad

Congratulations! They seem to be really moving on the state sponsored now, keeping to the new plan. I remember when we started looking into this, the 475 was the longest wait now all change!

Brilliant!

Brilliant!!

Brilliant!!!

Brilliant!!!!

Brilliant!!!!!

Brilliant!!!!!!

Brilliant!!!!!!!

Congratulations - the hangover will pass in late February..........have a brilliant weekend.

Pies

Guest Lisajonesey

brilliant news!! Congrats!!!!!!!!!

I'm trying to sort my police checks out.. how did you do yours????

Did you go to your police station???

(I'm feeling rather confuzed!)

xx

Guest vixpinkbabe
brilliant news!! Congrats!!!!!!!!!

I'm trying to sort my police checks out.. how did you do yours????

Did you go to your police station???

(I'm feeling rather confuzed!)

xx

Wow, you got through quick, you must be really happy! Congratulations!

Did your status online change when you got a case officer? I've heard it sometimes doesnt? xx

Guest Lisajonesey
Wow, you got through quick, you must be really happy! Congratulations!

Did your status online change when you got a case officer? I've heard it sometimes doesnt? xx

Well.. we checked the tracking page yesterday.. and next to all the critera.. it had "met" (apart from meds and Police checks)

Then we had an email this morning saying we've been allocated a C/O.

Some people seem to get passed without even knowing who their C/O is.....

Hopefully we'll all be in the sunshine soon!!!!!!!! Leave all this horrible snow behind!

Lisa.