British airways and Quantas ??

Guest guest569

Guest guest569

has anybody flown with these two from the Uk to oz ?? I know their not the prefered airlines but if the faires and availability is the most convenient...

Just looking for some feedback on service and value of the economy flights...:wubclub:

has anybody flown with these two from the Uk to oz ?? I know their not the prefered airlines but if the faires and availability is the most convenient...

Just looking for some feedback on service and value of the economy flights...:wubclub:

not to aus but flew british airways to america once, cant remember any problems. Are u thinking of going uk? some good flights about now for september time under $2000 , was looking myself to see whens best time to go next year.

Guest LOOBYLOO

We used BA from Edinburgh to Heathrow and Qantas from Heathrow to Singapore then Singapore to Adelaide. We all had a great flight - it went smoothly, staff were good as was the in-flight entertainment. We would use them again. Hope this helps.

Guest Tiddlypush

Hi we have used them to fly to LA before and didn't have any problems even though came back into terminal 5 the week it opened! We are flying with them to oz in April cos they had a great deal on which when there are 4 adults flying then you need to shop around

Guest moneypenny

Flew with Qantas to Perth 15 months ago. Brilliant flight, smoothest landing ever, we had a lady co-pilot.

Not so struck with British Airways on the return flight from Sydney, very squashed in cattle class. Will try Singapore Airlines next time it seems to be the favorite airline on this forum.

Hi Pash

Have flown with Qantas, found them ok until we flew with Singapore, then I realised what a good airline was all about! On our Qantas flight from Singapore to Melbourne we had British Airways staff! They were sooooo rude and snooty, so would def NOT fly with BA. I know somone who got a good economy flight with Malaysia Airlines from Heathrow - not sure what they are like???

Carla

Guest Avastar

We flew Newcastle-Heathrow-Singapore with BA a fortnight ago - good, no probs.

Then Sing-Perth-Adelaide with Quantas - great! Couldn't fault em. Lovely helpful staff, really friendly and the grub and in-flight entertainment was brill also :-)

Flown with both Aus - UK and UK - Aus, they both have good and bad points, in Decemeber I flew BA LHR - Zurich return and also LHR - Glasgow return, I found the BA trolly dollies a little younger than Qantas but the service was the same I cant comment on economy as I always flet bus class but i,m sure they are both fine.

Dont ever fly Easy Jet I flew them from Gatwick to Berlin retun in December, the worst airline ever, if any of you are as old as me (just 50) then you will remember Dan Air, they were bad but Easy Jet well lets say never again.

The BA lounges are bigger than Qantas but I guess there are more peeps traveling in the UK and Europe, a quick commet on Singapore, they are the best airline that I have ever flewn on from Aus to the UK,Japan Airlines are good but their planes are way to hot, I spent the whole 23 hours dripping last time I went with them