Meds Question

Guest brandyslad

Guest brandyslad

We are having our meds done tomorrow. I have printed of form 160EH and 26EH for both of us. I know they send everything of to Sydney but do we have anything we need to uplodad to our eVisa after the medical?

I just scanned and attached the receipts where you attach all the other documents as proof that they had been done. This seems to be all they need, thatway if there is a delay in them getting to sydney you have the evidence there.

Hope that helps and makes sense

Guest brandyslad
I just scanned and attached the receipts where you attach all the other documents as proof that they had been done. This seems to be all they need, thatway if there is a delay in them getting to sydney you have the evidence there.

Hope that helps and makes sense

Thanks, so basically the docs take the forms of us and forward them with the meds?

Guest Lisajonesey

Hi Brandyslad..

For our medicals, the Clinic that carried out the medical and Chest Xray just took all our forms and sent them off to Sydney for us. I don't suppose it would hurt loading reciepts.. It did take a while for Sydney to check them off though.. it just says received on our tracking page now..

• 5 months later...
Guest markmet

does anyone know what happens if you dont fill in the office use box on the health requirements form. we have just realised that we did'nt and they have now been couriered to sydney, which was done via medical centre where we had our medicals. Am just reading some forms that states complete the office use only box. if that was meant to be filled in by ourselves why does it say office use only. would the medical centre have taken it upon themselves to fill it in for us. am a little concerned that this will delay the finalising of the medicals. has anyone forgot to do this, and if so did it affect anything.

thanks in advance

Chris T

Guest harper210267

I wonder if anyone can help?????

I have writen this post already and lost it, in mid flgiht, so if you do find it on here then apologies.

My son has mild asthma, he is 16 and super fit with all the exercise, footy and gym. So I am ceoncerned with the xrays?? I should imagine others have asthma and have passed?

How fit do you have to be?

Are they only lettting in super fit people?

xx

Guest MarkIngram

I have writen this post already and lost it, in mid flgiht, so if you do find it on here then apologies.

My son has mild asthma, he is 16 and super fit with all the exercise, footy and gym. So I am ceoncerned with the xrays?? I should imagine others have asthma and have passed?

xx

As long as the Xrays are clear then there will be no problems at all. I don't think that mild asthma is going to be a huge concern for them to be honest with you. The medicals were the last thing to go over to Oz and once we had them done, it took about 3 weeks and then we got the news we wanted to hear...visa granted....we're flying out on Oct 27th and can't wait.

Good luck with it all.

Mark

Guest WoodMartin

xx

As we were granted visas I can reassure you that 'super fitness' is most definitely not a requirement!! :biglaugh:

Ali

Guest BAZnDAF

xx

My duaghter has asthma, and we have our visa's, so there really is no nead to panic