How many 475's without a CO?

Guest vixpinkbabe

Guest vixpinkbabe

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to to see if there are any other 475's without a CO? It's Friday 13th tomorrow...! Although they changed it at last minute and said "10days from receiving Form 1100 for state sponsorship".

Am I the only one on here without a CO?

Vicky xxx

P.S Did anyone else get a blank email from DIAC this morning? My agent says it was a glitch in their system and loads of people got it.... cant even explain how disappointed I was when I opened it :( xxxxx

Guest Lozmitch

No your not!!! We are still waiting too.:mad: Spoke to our agents this week and were told that out state sponsorship notification was sent on the 9th Feb so they are expecting to hear something by the 19th, fingers crossed.

New to this game by the way, been surfing for a while but decided to get registered so I can introduce myself to a few people.

Good luck by the way!!!

Guest vixpinkbabe
No your not!!! We are still waiting too.:mad: Spoke to our agents this week and were told that out state sponsorship notification was sent on the 9th Feb so they are expecting to hear something by the 19th, fingers crossed.

New to this game by the way, been surfing for a while but decided to get registered so I can introduce myself to a few people.

Good luck by the way!!!

Good luck to you also :) Thanks so much for replying, i was thinking I was getting left behind as everyone else seems to be getting theirs.

i think its 10 working days, so we;re in the same boat, mine got there Sunday 8th (weird date but all automated apprently) so we should hear a week tomorrow. Sounds such a short time, but it DRAGS! :(

When did you lodge? xxx

Guest Lozmitch

We were lodged on 18 March 2008 so as you can see we have been waiting a very long time!! We passed TRA on 10 October 2007.

We were told by our agents that we could speed things up by getting our medicals and police checks done but at the time had not sold our house so thought it was good that it was taking longer!!!!

We have now sold our house and moved in to rented in the new year and just want it to hurry up now!!!

Had our police checks done but have been told that they are now saying don't get your medicals done till requested, hope that will be really soon.

How are you feeling about the move???

I am really excited although a bit nervous as know nothing about Adelaide, been to Perth, Sydney and Cairns but never made it down there!!

Guest vixpinkbabe

SAME here! Have been to Brissy, Sydney, Perth and Melbourne but not Adelaide. Stuill gotta be better than the UK I;d say! :)

Im very excited but sad for my family as they'll miss me. I put myself in their shoes and dont like it, i.e if my sister moved or something :(

I cant believe u have been waiting so long! I thought i was a visa rejection but perhaps i may be ok. You can get medicals done you know, just cant send them. I had mine done but had to leave them with the medical centre... they're getting a bit sick of keeping them now tho, they've had them since 19th Jan!

Perhaps Fri 13th will be lucky for us both? :) xxxx Fingers crossed :) xxx

Guest vixpinkbabe

P.S Why was our state sponsorship so late in reaching DIAC? I got it granted state sponsorship in September 2008! Arent they supposed to let DIAC know then??!! Were we forgotten about? Or did DIAC request SA to send it (in which case DIAC must be aware of me so i HAVENT got lost in amongst their paperwork)? So confused xxx

Guest vixpinkbabe

Hi Sue and Dave :)

Welcome, you'll love this site :)

It's all automated i think, well mine said "this is an automated email sent on behalf of SA" so not sure.

I hope we get picked today, cos CO's will be in a good mood as its FRIDAY!

P.S What have they been doing for FOUR DAYS when our state sponsorship got sent on Saturday??!!! Madness! xxx

Guest sue&dave

Hi

I expect everyones will come though at the same time

When are you wanting to go?

Hi Sue and Dave :)

Welcome, you'll love this site :)

It's all automated i think, well mine said "this is an automated email sent on behalf of SA" so not sure.

I hope we get picked today, cos CO's will be in a good mood as its FRIDAY!

P.S What have they been doing for FOUR DAYS when our state sponsorship got sent on Saturday??!!! Madness! xxx

Hi there

No CO for us and our visa lodged on 3 Feb. I received the notification about form 1100 on Monday and when I asked our agent she said I had received it to say that SA Immi no longer deal with my progress and in hands of DIAC and to direct all enquries to the, She said they send emails out to stop people going back to them!!!

My agent said we should here something soon - so if its 10 days after the form then possibly next week or week after.

We still waiting for our police checks to come back which we sent 2 weeks ago

SO bloomin stressful, I hate waiting :mad:

Lisa

Guest Dave & Carole

Still no visa for us either!!!!!!!

Sorry to rant..... but SA sponsorship received 11th August 2008 - visa elodged same day. We completed the sale on our house the same day too.

After a failed attempt to the west country, taking up most of the previous year, we finally thought we had fate on our side. Not so I guess. I know we should be grateful that our house is sold -especially when so many others on here can't sell theirs - but after being a home owner for 14 years its hard to go to renting where there are so many restrictions on things like; putting up pictures, fixing leaking radiators, explaining to a 5 year old that you can't paint her bedroom pink!! etc

We are all ready to - just need that visa. Its sooooo frustrating. I feel like our life has been on hold for nearly 2 years. AAAAAGGHHH

Rant over.

Good luck to all of us & hopefully we'll all get some good news soon.

Carole x

Still no visa for us either!!!!!!!

Sorry to rant..... but SA sponsorship received 11th August 2008 - visa elodged same day. We completed the sale on our house the same day too.

After a failed attempt to the west country, taking up most of the previous year, we finally thought we had fate on our side. Not so I guess. I know we should be grateful that our house is sold -especially when so many others on here can't sell theirs - but after being a home owner for 14 years its hard to go to renting where there are so many restrictions on things like; putting up pictures, fixing leaking radiators, explaining to a 5 year old that you can't paint her bedroom pink!! etc

We are all ready to - just need that visa. Its sooooo frustrating. I feel like our life has been on hold for nearly 2 years. AAAAAGGHHH

Rant over.

Good luck to all of us & hopefully we'll all get some good news soon.

Carole x

I m also waiting for Case officer to be allocated

:(