• Results 1 to 2 of 2
    Like Tree1Likes
    • 1 Post By tooeasy

    Thread: help

    1. #1

      Smile help

      my husband is a sparky has been for 13 years we want to move to adelaide from uk and i was wanting to no if he has to do the vetassess or can he wait till we get to adelaide to get his electrical licence please help our heads are in bits

    2. #2

      Senior Member
      Join Date
      Oct 2008
      53 times
      hi if you are getting a visa from your husbands trade (sparky) then yes he will have to do vetassess to get your visa if you are coming over on your job then he can just do the artc when he gets here and the wiring regs course and then he can get a licence :D hope this helps anymore questions just give me a shout
      coral likes this.


    Copyright 2006 - 2015 Australia Migration Forums