Visa lodged!!!!!!

Guest Dande

Hi there

New poster, so be gentle!

We have finalised our application, attaching all the documents for our 176 this weekend. Just sooooo excited, wanted to share with everyone.

Medicals done (cheaply abroad) and we're sending off our pcc's tomorrow, so I'm sure it will only be a matter of days before we get our visa !!!! (yeah rite!!!!) ;)

It's just all soooo blinking exciting isn't it! I don't know what I'm going to do with myself now we've actually applied!!!!!:jiggy:

Dande

Guest ReadyPenny

Hi Guys

Welcome to PIA! Congrats on submitting your visa, it feels like hard work doesnt it all the prep work? Now you can join the "obsessive clan". You will be checking progress everyday, I guarantee it!! Now the wait, which is really the hardest bit of all, begins.

Good luck, hope its quick for you. What are your plans? Where are you planning to settle etc?

Mandy

Guest Dave & Carole

Welcome. Everyone (well that I've seen) is really helpful & friendly on here. It feels so great to get the application in - now the waiting begins. Although saying that, there have been a few recent posts of people who have applied in Feb & already got heir visas - so you never know.

Good luck.

• 4 years later...