Urgent help required - medicals

Guest craigf

Hi all,

I have just had a phone call saying my bloods are back and that they are now ready to send them over but they are asking me where they have to be sent as there are different places.

I have been on immi but can't find out where they go, does anyone know?

I'm desperate for these to be sent off as it's another step closer. I don't have a CO yet so they haven't been requested.

Your help is much appreciated.

Amanda

Guest Louise1

Hi Amanda

We had our medicals last week and I got asked if they were to be sent to London or Sydney as they were the only 2 places they sent to - I opted for Sydney as we haven't been dealing with the UK.

Hi guys,

Thank you for all your replies. I was going to send them to Adelaide because I thought you sent them to the processing centre who deals with your type of visa. As we have applied for a 475 I thought they would go to Adelaide. Don't know what to do now?????

regards,

Amanda

Guest ReadyPenny

I really would send them to Sydney if I were you. Adelaide only deal with the visa apps, Sydney send the med results to ASPC electronically and then they update your status page with the results.

Mandy

Hi guys,

Thank you for all your replies. I was going to send them to Adelaide because I thought you sent them to the processing centre who deals with your type of visa. As we have applied for a 475 I thought they would go to Adelaide. Don't know what to do now?????

regards,

Amanda

all medicals get processed in sydney at the LCU

Local Clearance Unit – Department of Immigration and Citizenship

Postal address: GPO Box 9984 Sydney NSW 2001

Courier address: Local Clearance Unit, Level 3/26 Lee Street, Sydney NSW 2000 Office hours for courier access 0900 – 1600 Monday to Friday (except Wednesday) 0900 – 1300 Wednesday

your panel doctor should know this.

Hi,

I was taken aback when they called me to tell me they were ready to be sent as I thought they would know where to send it. When I said this to her she said we like you to tell us just to make sure???

I will send them to Sydney as you say. That's whats great about this site ;)

cheers

Amanda

Hi guys,

It was the doctor who asked us to confirm where we wanted it sent. The doctor is sending them today.

We phoned diac last night and got through! We just confirmed what everyone said on here and they're on their way to Sydney. So thanks again everyone. We also found out that we don't have a CO yet but will have one as soon as they get the sponsorship form from Adelaide (which was sent on Friday) so shouldn't be long now.

I'm getting so excited.

regards,

Amanda