I've been reading the other threads but our situation is a bit different - aren't they all lol! I'm a midwife so my assessment is relatively straightforward but my hubby is a self employed plasterer and we would like TRA assessment for him which is much more difficult when your self employed. The visa would be based on me but should we still do the TRA from this end and should we use agents or not??

Plus is there anywhere that details the process i.e. what order to do everything?

Any help/tips/advice would be much appreciated.