Tra say yes

chrisfen46

Well my wife just got news that our second application to tra has been accepted. Been trying for 2 yrs so a message to anyone else just starting out dont ever give up. Just visa application nxt meds police checks and sell house. Going to be busy year, and just found out we having our second baby in october allready have one of 7 months..:)

Congratulations on TRA and baby! We are still in the process of accumulating "2 years work experience" so haven't even got to the stage of TRA yet, we can't do anything apart from wait, husband's a joiner and has been out of work for few months so that has put us even more behind. As they say ..all good things come to those who wait.. hope so. Good luck for the pending visa app and hope its plain sailing from here.

Joanne

Guest Sandisonsonthemove

Congrats on both accounts!

We are trying to get all the documentation together for OH's TRA application and having read lots of posts on the British Expats website I am now worried that we have not got enough. Being a chef most of his old places of work no longer have the same owner which is not a problem a stat dec should cover that (I hope!). The problem we are having is his boss at the moment is being a bit of an axx and is not being helpful at all about giving him a letter of confirmation. No ideas what to do and feel really deflated.

Anyway moan over I am sure it will come good in the end!

Guest caoimhe
Well my wife just got news that our second application to tra has been accepted. Been trying for 2 yrs so a message to anyone else just starting out dont ever give up. Just visa application nxt meds police checks and sell house. Going to be busy year, and just found out we having our second baby in october allready have one of 7 months..:)

1st off congrats on the baby. 2nd congrats on the TRA..now you know you can go ahead with the rest. Get the house on the market ASAP as once that visa comes its such a trial waiting on the house selling knowing you have the visa but can't go.

Good luck with everything:wubclub: