Where you all going.

Guest PEZ

Hi all. We were lucky enough to get our visa last week and as i have no idea what part of Adelaide we are going to i was wondering what area you nice people are heading. My trade is as a glasscutter/glass worker (which is all i know) and we thought about living nearer to Melbourne as my stepdaughter will be moving there but apart from that ive really no idea. :confused:

Hi think that will all depend on how you find things once here there are so many fantastic places in & around Adelaide to choose from we have visited several areas & liked them all we eventually settled on Seaford Rise on the south coast as we fell in love with the quietness & Moana beach haha but it depends on the lifestyle your looking for you need to take your time & check everything out before deciding good luck to you all safe travels x

Guest Wersal Gummage

Hello PEZ, this thread from last week maybe of some help to you http://www.pomsinadelaide.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8680

I cant see all the replies because of my Ignore list but I'm sure they'll be relevant.

Melbourne is about a 9 1/2 hour drive so trying to live closer to Melbourne ( enough to make a difference anyway) will probably mean you're not in Adelaide any more.

Try and rent somewhere central and have a look around.

Good luck with your research.