A Lot of people would pay a lot of money for that information........................

Guest alan smallman

Guest alan smallman

Hi

Just googled my name and some of the threads/posts I placed on PIA have come up. Slighlty worried that, although I don't mind sharing info with like-minded people going through similar situations etc, stuff to do with where we'll be staying in Adelaide, our position with the house etc, can be viewed on the www. by, let's just say, people I'd rather not know my personal stuff with regard to our move to OZ - you can choose friends but your family? If you know what I mean. They just have to google my name. Is there a way of ensuring this can't happen? I suppose I could change my username on PIA. That might be an option? If this is the only one, can you tell me how I go about it? I don't put anything on that is different to anything anyone else puts on (and I'm careful what I put on anyway - I know it's a little sad :embarrassed:but there you go.................................at least we don't have the problem most people face when feeling homesick relating to missing rellies!!!!!

Thanks for any assistance you can give me on that one

Mr 'X'

PS

Maybe I should sign up to Poms In Perth (that'd really confuse them aye?)

Cheers

'M'

Guest alan smallman

Doh! Doh! And Quadruple Bl**din' Doh!!!!

PS

You mean 'smartiepants' isn't your real name:o?

Seriously Sarah and Nick......................many thanks. Seems obvious but I just didn't think. Know how I could change my 'handle' to use old CB radio parlance?

XX Alan thingameejib