sponsorship confirmation

Guest tonyree

Guest tonyree

Hi everybody out there. i am getting a bit frantic, has anyone gone through this?

i applied for south australia sponsorship in april last year and got it. [hr applicant] i then send the neccessary paper work and then received confirmation that form 1100 was submitted.

my application has not yet been processed well after the 13th of february as per new processing times and DIAC are saying they have not received confirmation. i sent an enquiry a week ago to sa and haven't received any feedback. how long does it take to get a response roughly. How much time should i give sa before i take step 2 and what can step 2 be.

Dear tonyree,

I got the same problem, I contacted SA, and asked them to resend Form 1100, they resend it and then again i contacted DIAC, they said they still do not have any record with them, then again I contacted SA office again and requested them to resend it again as DIAC still do not have any record of my SA. by following up this for 20 days I just got response from DIAC that my Form 1100 is received by state and CO will be allocated in 10 working days.

Wish you good luck, I hope that this reply will help you if you follow the same process which I followed

Regards,

UM.

Guest tonyree

Thank you Umar. I will do just that. my application is now showing 'being processed further'. I am not sure if this means i have a case officer now. i will have to e-mail DIAC to hear what is the status. once more thank you.

Guest Lisajonesey
Thank you Umar. I will do just that. my application is now showing 'being processed further'. I am not sure if this means i have a case officer now. i will have to e-mail DIAC to hear what is the status. once more thank you.

Hello,

Not sure if this helps, but once our status changed to "being processed further" we had an email about a day or two later, saying we had a case officer.. and gave some information and asked us to get our medicals and police checks done... so hopefully it won't be long for you now!!

Lisa.

;)

Guest brandyslad
Hello,

Not sure if this helps, but once our status changed to "being processed further" we had an email about a day or two later, saying we had a case officer.. and gave some information and asked us to get our medicals and police checks done... so hopefully it won't be long for you now!!

Lisa.

;)

Our was the same, showed as being processed further then a week later CO was in contact.

Guest tonyree

Cheers guys ,if that is the case then i am off to the bar to get just one. i haven't done that in a while. this recession has hit the diamond industry hard, i guess its because they are a luxury and no one is in the mood to spoil somebody and things are not getting any better. thank you, i hope i do not celebrate prematurely.

Guest tonyree

Hey guys, you were right about the case officer. I now have a case officer and all has been met BUT still no confirmation and have been given 28 days to do so or I am and will still be a wannabe.

Umar if you are still out there, how were you contacting sa. Was it direct e-mail to immigration.sa@state.sa.gov.au or you were using the on line inquiry form or presumably something else, because i have been using the above methods and i am getting no response.

I will now have to phone.

Guest andrew_obrien
Hey guys, you were right about the case officer. I now have a case officer and all has been met BUT still no confirmation and have been given 28 days to do so or I am and will still be a wannabe.

Umar if you are still out there, how were you contacting sa. Was it direct e-mail to immigration.sa@state.sa.gov.au or you were using the on line inquiry form or presumably something else, because i have been using the above methods and i am getting no response.

I will now have to phone.

You should email

gsm.sa@state.sa.gov.au

Guest tonyree

Hi guys, just to keep you posted, sa never replied those e-mails and i finally phoned , they have since told me that they have submitted the form and i should give DIAC 5 working days, so i am waiting.

i did ask why they were not responding to e-mails and the answer was that they were being overwhelmed by e-mails.

i did note that the address to send such enquires is gsm.sa@state.sa.gov.au ( thank you Andrew). hopefully this time it goes through.

Guest andrew_obrien
Hi guys, just to keep you posted, sa never replied those e-mails and i finally phoned , they have since told me that they have submitted the form and i should give DIAC 5 working days, so i am waiting.

i did ask why they were not responding to e-mails and the answer was that they were being overwhelmed by e-mails.

i did note that the address to send such enquires is gsm.sa@state.sa.gov.au ( thank you Andrew). hopefully this time it goes through.

it's ok and good luck with it all