Visa granted

Guest hel&sam

Guest hel&sam

:biglaugh: VISA GRANTED 10.03.09 :biglaugh:

just got to sell the house now!!!! ah well theres always a sticking point. Gonna book a reccie for October at least. may partake of a small beverage or 10 tonight!!!

Really shouldnt have checked while i'm at work, i'm now far too excited to be dealing with sick people, they'll all think i belong in the psychi ward. Am walking round with a big cheesy grin on my mush. woo hoo!!!!! want to go home and celebrate

Helen.

Wishing you all the best with the house sale and glad to hear you have got your visa!

We have sold our house, It took buyer two days to make an offer and the four weeks to exchange.

You getting your 175 visa, sheds some light on the subject of are they still giving the 175 visas out.

Lodged in September so we hopefully might not be to far behind.

Good luck Rob and Mel

Guest angiestaff

many congratulations on the visa's and yes you MUST have some beers 2nite!! lol...in fact ignore the 'some' have MANY!!!;)

our visa was granted last july and we only managed to sell the house at the end of feb! and we have to be in aus by the start of may so we were cutting it fine, be prepared to reduce on the house and remember that it's all for the greater good (eg: getting you over to australia!)

congrats again ang x