The Dreaded Last Post in UK!!!

Jo & Steve

Hi to all in PIA land, This is it, the last post from UK! We start our journey to a new life upside down tomorrow. Train to the airport at 1125, this last week has been manic! No matter how we tried to get everything done and relax for a day or two before flying it never happened, been flying around like the proverbial blue a*£$~d fly on some illegal substance trying to fit in last minute visits, surprise parties (really sick of Alcohol!), the more goodbyes we said the worse it got, not looking forward to the last goodbye with family at the train station but we thought better there than the airport. On a brighter note, dogs are on their way, enjoyed their stay at Golden Arrow arrive Melbourne before we do!!! (big sigh of relief when we hear that they are ok!) Just like to say a very big THANX to all who have helped us in this grand adventure, looking forward to putting names to faces when we land. This site is a mine of information and long may it stay that way. Good luck to all who are travelling soon and also to those waiting patiently for that E-Mail. Will let everyone know how it turns out as it happens, watch this space.

Take care and see you all on the sunny side.

Jo & Steve xx

Guest Django

Enjoy your last moments in the UK and relax on the plane coz when you get here youwill have soooo much to do and the blue a*£$~d fly will still be buzzing around. :biglaugh:

Have a safe journey.

Pete

Hi guys.

The time has come for you to finally leave that horrible cold weather behind.

I do have some bad news for you though, you'll have to stretch to a few more alcoholic beverages as we need that long awaited drink :biglaugh:

10_7_6.gif 10_7_3.gif

Have a safe journey.xxx

sig.jsp?pc=ZSzeb112&pp=ZJxdm314YYGB

Hi everyone, thanks for all you good luck wishes. We are at Changi at the moment waiting for our last flight I think its at 2355 but a bit scatter brained at the moment, took me 11 hours of the last flight to work out how to pull out my drinks holder (thick or what lol). Well the final goodbye's were just as bad as I expected sooooooo many tears, but hey now we are looking forward to our new adventure. Only one last worry is how the dogs are after their ordeal, they should be at Melbourne now, no e-mails so fingers crossed all is well. Still feeling like I am just going on holiday dont know wether this is good or bad!!, will have to wait and see, but at least we can look forward to finally meeting all you great people already settled, poor you it will be even more questions. Well better finish for now will send you our first post from Adelaide as soon as we can get internet connection. Oh, one last thing funny really once I got on that plane have been drinking an lot of Gin and bitter lemon so Emma dont worry it wont be such a trauma getting together for that well earned drink, by the way all welcome.

Take care see you all soon and good luck to all those who fly in the next couple of weeks.

Jo & Steve