Hi we are coming out to oz in May for a recce in the hope of coming back and starting the visa application so want to get the paper work in order now to save time on our return.
I have looked on line about the vetasses and am not sure which certificates i need to send off.
I have been a mechanic for 13 years and got an NVQ Level 2 and 3 Vehicle Mechanical and Electrical Systems -Maintence and repair Light Vehicle. I have also done a year at college first and got City and Guilds level 2 in repair and servicing road vehicles but am assuming they wont be interested in that one?
I am also a qualified MOT tester.
I know i need to send my certificates off and dont want to send off the originals so just need to know which ones to get copies off.
Also if any one can reccomend any areas to see when we come with a view to live that would be great.
Thanks for your help,
Darren (30),Tammy (30) and Jessica (2)