go matilda

Guest coral

Guest covfan71
can anyone tell how much go matilda charged for there 175 visa well for everything pleaseeeeee:wubclub:

Why don't you e-mail Alan Collett. I had a quote for a 475 and it was about Aus$2000. Alot cheaper than a UK agent

Guest angiestaff

as mentioned before we also used go matilda, marina was fantastic + soooooo helpful answering all our questions (no matter how silly they were! lol)

can't quite remember the final price, however you pay as you go so it didn't feel that we were paying loads out at once

would advise anyone to give them a call

ang

I phoned Go Matilda a couple of weeks ago and am still awaiting a call back - decided to go alone now:sad:

Sorry Alan....but this sounds familiar. 4/5years ago when we decided to migrate....we also phoned Go Matilda...was promised a call back within a couple of days as you were very busy........never heard a thing......

Went with another agent.......

I am sorry to hear this too. You can perhaps imagine how many enquiries we take - which isn't to excuse a failure to call back, I hasten to add.

I would observe though that we often find that not all enquirers have ansaphones, nor do they leave their mobile phone numbers. We make best efforts to call back, but after a couple of unsuccessful attempts we have to move on.

Enquirers are also always welcome to follow up with me directly - it isn't as if I am invisible, after all ... ;)

Best regards.

Guest coral

i phoned go matilda today said would get someone to ring bk and with in the hour got my phone call they are very very helpfull we will be useing go matilda when we start our visa pro ley set my mind at rest about the cuts on the skilled side so hopefully in a few months we will be starting the visa pro so thany you to everyone to recomended them they are spot on