Waiting to hear about SA sponsorship

Guest kelly1980

Guest kelly1980

Hello Everyone

I am new to the forum, but have been reading it for a while and found it all very useful. My husband and I are hoping to move to Adelaide on a 475 visa.

I submitted SA sponsorship form and doc's and the on line tracking states they were received on 10/02/09. It is telling me a decision will usually be made within approximately 4 weeks but it is five weeks to day and still no news......

The website advises you not to contact them but to check the online tracking system but this isn’t telling me anything! I think I have to continue to wait and don’t want to contact them too soon but its getting tough now!

Is anyone else in the same boat at the moment?

Best wishes

Kelly

Guest raahulraana

hi

Can u tell me when ur file was recieved by sa authorty. Mine was recieved by them on 11/02/09, till now no response.

I m still waiting. Please respond.

Thanking u

Raahul

Guest kelly1980

HI,

I submitted online application on 30th Jan and Immigration SA recvied all my docs on 10/02.

Hope this helps, the client tracking is now saying 6-8 weeks for a decision so I'm sure you'll hear any day now. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.

Kelly

Guest raahulraana

Hi kelly

I want to know that whether the client tracking system also displays the decision on ur application or they let u know through email only.

Regards

Raahul

Guest JacquiHH

Hi - just received our sponsorship this morning & that took just over six weeks. We were actually advised by our migration expert that the process is taking 6-8 weeks now so don't stress I'm sure you'll hear in the next couple of weeks! x