Taking My Dog

Guest Rob & Shaz

Guest Rob & Shaz

hi all, rob &shaz here, we have only been on once before , thankyou for your surport we have sent our sir off now so another waiting game . we will be taking our dog with us , who did you use to fly your dogs over, would you recommend them ,there are so many to choose from and i want to pick the right one. I hope someone can help we wont be going until about june 08 but im sure it will fly by , speak to someone soon (hopefully) shaz:rolleyes:

Guest Matt & Suzi

Hi

We are just in the prosess of getting quotes from as many company's as we can find off the internet, and when I find one I like the look of I will research it. I have heard that Golden Arrow Shippers are good, they dont have a website but there address is Horsford Kennels, Lydbury North, Shropshire, SY7 8DY. I have just sent off a letter asking them to send me a quote. When I find out anymore info I will let you know, and if you find out anything just let me know. Our dog is called Murphy he is 10 yrs black labrador, what about yours ??

• 2 weeks later...

hi, did you find a good price for yr dog? i have 2 dogs i want to take ive had some quotes not cheap eh!

ive had a price of £3,950 frm H/row to Mel for both dogs,

do you no how much quarantine fees are?

Ice

Guest Matt & Suzi

Hi,

Ive only had 1 quote back and it was from Air Pets Oceanic, it was about £2400 but they said they didnt get any water during the flight so im not too happy about that. When I get anymore info I will let you know.

Guest Matt & Suzi

Hi yes animal airlines seem to be the cheapest and they seem a good company, I have been quoted £2070 from Heathrow to Melbourne for my Labrador

Guest Rob & Shaz

hi shaz here i got a quote from ladyhaye.co.uk yesturday they are charging £1200 for a westie and they said its about $17 a day for quarratine which includes quite a lot i will get in touch with the animal one youve said and let you know. is there any one in adilaide who has used one that they could recommend for us ?. thanks shaz.

Guest Matt & Suzi

Hi

I have had a quote for $347.00 from Dogtainers, they collect from quarentine in Melbourne and fly pets to Adelaide airport and thats for a large labrador. Thats much cheaper than I was expecting.

Hi

I have had a quote for $347.00 from Dogtainers, they collect from quarentine in Melbourne and fly pets to Adelaide airport and thats for a large labrador. Thats much cheaper than I was expecting.

Hi, that is a good price,

so have i got this rite ? they charge $17 a day in quarantine? do Dogtainers have a web pg,

Ice