Title
      Liked
      37 times
      Rep

Change to sponsorship

http://www.migration.sa.gov.au/centr...gen_skill3.jsp

This is on the SA website. At least they are announcing changes in advance not with immediate effect.

They are going to remove occupations from the list at the end of the month. Looks like they are all tightening up.

immigrants
      My concern is Concessional English provision and do SA like ACT or TAS will required additional English requirement (such as 6.5, 7.0) for SRS applicants

covfan71
      Quote Originally Posted by brandyslad View Post
      http://www.migration.sa.gov.au/centr...gen_skill3.jsp

This is on the SA website. At least they are announcing changes in advance not with immediate effect.

They are going to remove occupations from the list at the end of the month. Looks like they are all tightening up.
      You had me worried there for a bit. I though this was the Visa processing times that had been changed. It's actually the Sponsorship isn't it?

Title
      Liked
      37 times
      Rep
      Yes just for sponsorhip. If you already have it you are grand. Just posted it so anyone in the process could get their skates on before they remove occupations at the end of the month.

Sorry for the panic!

Title
      Liked
      1423 times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by brandyslad View Post
      Yes just for sponsorhip. If you already have it you are grand. Just posted it so anyone in the process could get their skates on before they remove occupations at the end of the month.

Sorry for the panic!
      And its going to get even tighter, i posted some news on immigration the other day.....the Aussie Gvmnt dnt want to be seen to be letting migrants in when they could be experiencing high unemployment....they have to be seen to be looking after their own...know what i mean...

That might sound harsh in all those wanting to come but a gvnmt that doesnt care....would soon turn a great country into somewhere like the yUK

•  
    Copyright 2006 - 2015 Australia Migration Forums