Like Tree3Likes
    • 1 Post By vijnit
    • 1 Post By caoimhe
    • 1 Post By GIPSY

Thread: How much is this going to cost?

South Wales to Port noarlunga
      83 times

Question How much is this going to cost?

Hi guys,

Any recommendations of agents for us to use. We are about to start the whole process and haven't got a clue where to start. With a skilled visa and the application process with an agent, for 2 adults and 1 child, how much do you reckon we are going to need upfront? Be really grateful if you could share your experiences of the process and the costs you had to pay.

Thank you

Last edited by Bevev's; 21-03-2009 at 09:08 AM. Reason: spelling error

Hiya - we used the emigration group - http://www.emigrationgroup.co.uk and they were very professional. Probably not the cheapest i must add, but money well worth spent. You can't afford to make mistakes in your app, so we decided to choose these guys on reccomendation. It's hard work but worth it in the end.. we're off in June and can't wait to get out of the yUK! ... good luck with your app!
      Bevev's likes this.

We used Visa Bureau and were very happy. It was 1800 + vat probably money we could have used but we really didn't know were to start so was worth every penny to us. A lot of people use an agent for TRA only and lodge application themselves, wish I had thought of that myself. The whole process of agent, DIAC fees, Meds etc cost roughly 4000.
      Good luck
      Bevev's likes this.

Hi There
      We had a practical assessment with vetasses which is pretty costly and used an agent - I would say 5k all in, including meds.
      Bevev's likes this.

Copyright 2006 - 2015 Australia Migration Forums