When do you get CO

niknjas

Guest KP Nuts

Hi there, just to give you some idea we submitted our visa application at the end of August 2007, and we got our co at the end of January 2008. But that was before all the changes that have happpened recently, of course.

Good luck with yours.

Guest brandyslad

We submitted on the 21st January, the CO accessed ours on 9th Feb and then contacted us on the 16th Feb. We have submitted all and are now waiting .. again!

I think once DIAC get confirmation that SA have sent thro form 1100 which confirms your sponsorship it is ten days. So keep an eye on SA sending your an email telling you they have sent the form across to make sure it has been done.

Guest KP Nuts
Hi Thanks for that - how is the roofing trade over there at the mo. Hope you don't mind me asking are your working for a company, on site or yourself

Hi Jason, I think that question for was me..... I'm working for a pom who's been here for over thirty years. We are working on mostly new builds. The work is hard, esp in the heat, and not very well paid, he works on an hourly basis, and it doesn't include travelling (which in some cases can be 2 hours each way, but that's because he's got an old ute).

All the work we do is with the Oz equivilient to Marley Bold Roll and Marley Modern.

Good luck with yours