It finally happens and a last goodbye

Guest Greg & Dani

Guest Greg & Dani

Hello everyone, with big joy we send this last post from the UK, today we finally be getting on our big trip across the waters to join all the rest of you in sunny Adelaide and we are soooooooo excited. So what can i say, a bit teary eyed, yes, but i think as soon as we sit on the plane it will all be good. My friends chill the beer and the rose wine, if all goes well we be there by Friday, oooooohhh sooooo excited.

Well thanks to everyone that helped with all the issuses we had before leaving, i'm sure there will be more questions once we get there. Bye for now and if the god of WIFI is with us we be posting again soon from OZ.

Greg & Dani :D

Guest Greg & Dani

Thanks everyone, we have landed safely in Singapore and its hot. Sooo nice. Goodbyes were not to bad. We are so excited to get there. So hopefully it will be sunshine tomorrow and a few cold beers to chill.

with a bit of luck the next post will be from Adelaide.

Greg & Dani.

P.S. I know this is sad, not even there yet, but does anyone know if the England game is shown and where?

Greg