• 1 Post By nikkip2009
    • 1 Post By Lisa & Kevin
    • 1 Post By Trevali

Thread: 28days to do medicals etc

Seaford Rise, SA.
      29 times

28days to do medicals etc

Well things may be beging to happen for us
      Opened email today and we have a case officer. Woo Hoo!!
      He has requested we now do our PC & medicals etc. Called the doctors today & they cant fit us in until 15th April at the earliest
      It says in his email to us that we must respond to his request with in 28days - please can some one confirm does this mean we have to have had our medicals done with in that 28days? Or just reply to his email???
      As I said the earlist I can get us an appt is 15th April which only leaves 7 days to get the results to Oz
      - or have I got the wrong end of the stick?
      A. xx

Good luck with everything. We just had out medicals done on Monday and it went ok was really simple. I think its ok if you show the case officer you have a date for the medicals. We managed to have our medicals within 4 days of being told we need them. lucky i guess
      Allie Bloss likes this.

Lisa & Kevin
      Hi Allie

When we got our CO he requested our Med & PC's within 28 days too. At first we panicked but spoke to our agent who told us the same as what Nikkip2009 has already said. As long as we could advise them that we had booked our Medicals and requested our Police Checks that would be OK.

Good luck with the next stage of the process

Allie Bloss likes this.

Seaford Rise
      27 times
      Hi Allie,

We were appointed a Case Officer on 28.1.09 and we had our medicals booked for the 20th February 2009. We scanned in the appointment letter and also the Police Checks Application Form to confirm that these were being dealt with. This seemed to be okay because we didn't receive any further contact from the CO.

Hope this helps.
      Alison x
      Allie Bloss likes this.
      Trevor, Alison, Tom, George Skills Assessed: 3.4.08
      Skills approved: 19.5.08 SA Government Sponsorship sent: 16.6.08 SA sponsorship received: 21.7.08 475 Visa application submitted online: 22.7.08 Medicals booked for: 20.2.08 Medicals received in Sydney: 9.3.09 475 Visa granted 1.4.09 Flights booked for 5.9.09 via Sydney, then Canberra stop and onto Adelaide
      Arrived Adelaide 23.9.09 and luvin it!!

Copyright 2006 - 2015 Australia Migration Forums