Got the visa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest brandyslad

Guest brandyslad

After being given my redundancy notice yesterday for the 1st May and fretting about that all night, woke up this morning to a lovely email telling me we have been granted our visa!

Excellent timing for us personally. On a high!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest WoodMartin

Congratulations!

Our visa came through a week ago and we are still on a high. In fact we are just about to collect our passports from the sorting office - we sent them off to have the all-important visa label stuck in last Friday and they are back already!!

Alison and Alan

Guest brandyslad
Congratulations!

Our visa came through a week ago and we are still on a high. In fact we are just about to collect our passports from the sorting office - we sent them off to have the all-important visa label stuck in last Friday and they are back already!!

Alison and Alan

Thanks, it's great, so pleased! ;););)

After being given my redundancy notice yesterday for the 1st May and fretting about that all night, woke up this morning to a lovely email telling me we have been granted our visa!

Excellent timing for us personally. On a high!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Every cloud mate, every cloud... :cute:

Guest brandyslad

Thanks everybody! I know the hard work starts now with job hunting etc but I am going to forget all that and enjoy this feeling for the mean time.

Guest Lisajonesey

Hurray!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations on the visa!!!! What brilliant timing too.

Sounds like it's all worked out nicely!! Have you any idea when you'll be flying out?

After such doom and gloom news here, no wonder you are on cloud nine!!! Well done, and best of luck with the move!

lisa.x

Guest Lisado

Wow - thats great news. Well done you. I told you I was waiting for this posting eh :D

We applied at the same time so we might ahave had ours - if it wasn't for theose pesky South African Police Checks

I will have a glass or 2 off sparkly for you tonight - I hope you have more :wacko:

Lisa

Guest brandyslad

Thanks everyone, yes it was good luck. I said to Eamon what will I do now, I will have to sign on, and he said ' as my father always says, something will turn up'. Then thank god it did. We are hoping to go about the third week in May. E has a stag do on the 10th in Newcastle which will be a great chance for all the lads to be together to say bye and then I have a family do on the 17th, which I have been made promise I will stay for. So once all that out of the way we can go.

Thank you very much to everyone who helped along the way, this forum has been so good. As I am sure many of you know, other people don't get the whole visa biz, everyone here thinks you just go on the WHV and why is ours taking so long when Paddy and Mickey down the road had theirs within a week!!! So it great to talk with people who are going through it.

We also did this agent less and a lot of that is again down to this forum. It feels worth it now that it is here.

Guest familygood

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wow, fingers crossed for ours now then as we got our co on the same day!! Everything on ours has now changed to Met except the medical stuff but I know they were sent to Sydney last week so hopefully should get that Yes within a few weeks now!!!

Celebrate well!!!!

Guest covfan71
Thanks everyone, yes it was good luck. I said to Eamon what will I do now, I will have to sign on, and he said ' as my father always says, something will turn up'. Then thank god it did. We are hoping to go about the third week in May. E has a stag do on the 10th in Newcastle which will be a great chance for all the lads to be together to say bye and then I have a family do on the 17th, which I have been made promise I will stay for. So once all that out of the way we can go.

Thank you very much to everyone who helped along the way, this forum has been so good. As I am sure many of you know, other people don't get the whole visa biz, everyone here thinks you just go on the WHV and why is ours taking so long when Paddy and Mickey down the road had theirs within a week!!! So it great to talk with people who are going through it.

We also did this agent less and a lot of that is again down to this forum. It feels worth it now that it is here.

Many congrats. I am getting very worried now cause if your Visa only took 2 months to be granted i am going to have a problem.

I am tied into my job until next June at the earliest and my Sponsorship expires on 20 Apr 09. So i could have my visa by end June which is far too early. I know i have a year from when i hav my meds done but it's a bit close.

God damm work

Guest craigf

Happy visa granted day!!!

We also got our visa at 3.30 this morning. It is so exciting but at the same time you think OMG this is it. We now have to sell the house.

Congratulation to you and we'll be thinking about you tonight when we are celebrating.

:)

Congratulations!

Alison and Alan

Just wanted to add our congratualtions, we also started this process Feb 07 so we know this feeling is the best ever!! We got the Visa in Dec. but still smiling - also we have booked to validate (in 30 days times :)) when do you plan to make the move?