What is Form 80

Guest Umar

Dear All,

I just got case officer yesterday and he asked for several requirements and one of them is to Form 80, The information required in this form are same as I filled in immigration form so why they are requiring it again, can any boy answer me, is there any one who is asked for same information again.

I am applying for Visa 475 there is a field that, Ihave to tick on

1) migrant

2) temporary resident

any idea ?

Regards,

UM.

Guest louiswaring@hotmail.co.uk

Don't know about the 475 question.....we are on a 119.

However form 80, is as you say just personal details. If it helps we had to fill in one of these on our visa too.

Guest WoodMartin

Hi Umar,

We are on a 475 and also had to do the Form 80 once our case officer was allocated. There was a bit of extra detail on it to the actual visa application form, our agent said it was something that was occasionally asked for and not to worry too much. We thought it may have been due to the 12 months gap we had between visa application going in and Case Officer allocation - making sure our details were up to date? No idea really though.

We ticked the box saying 'Migrant' - well the agent did so I assume that is right!

Alison

Hi Umar,

We were also requested to fill in a form 80 by our Case Officer as well as asking us to undergo medicals and police checks.

As you stated, some of this information was given on the visa application. The form 80 did require you to provide more detailed personal information. Unsure why it is needed. Completed the form and uploaded the information. We have heard nothing since doing this, so presuming it is all being processed - it seems to be taking forever. Keeping our fingers and toes crossed for a response soon!!

Alison x