any one got rejection on 475 visa

Guest Umar

Guest tushar4oz
hi to all,

is there any one who got rejection on visa 475 and on what basis ?

regards,

UM.

Hi Umar,

what kind of reuqirements he demanded? why you r so worried about/

1) Few personal documents whichi include birth certidicates of all family members, eveidence of change in legal name, original marriage certificate

2) Form 80 of 2 of us

3) Reference letter from employer and evidence of employment and in that the requirments are

a) Pay slips covering the period of claimed work experience. A sample from the beginning,

middle and end of the claimed period would be sufficient.

b) Bank statements showing payment of salaries into personal bank accounts

c) Taxation Documents

d) Contract

e) And if applicable, your job offer letter.

I m worried because I m already too busy in my job and other chores and to gather these documents needs lot of time which is really dififcult for me to manage, now tommorow i will be on leave and will try to gather all these documents

please pray

Guest Lisajonesey
I m worried because I m already too busy in my job and other chores and to gather these documents needs lot of time which is really dififcult for me to manage, now tommorow i will be on leave and will try to gather all these documents

please pray

Hi Umar,

I'm afraid the documentation is all part and parcel of it.

We've all been there. My tip would be to try and allocate some time for each bit, and stick to it.

Use your weekends and evenings, and take some time of work if you think it's necessary.

The Form 80 isn't that bad. Make a list of everything, and write what you need to do for each thing, and just work through it all. It'll be ok, and will be well worth putting all that time in for.

Lisa.

Hi Umar,

I'm afraid the documentation is all part and parcel of it.

We've all been there. My tip would be to try and allocate some time for each bit, and stick to it.

Use your weekends and evenings, and take some time of work if you think it's necessary.

The Form 80 isn't that bad. Make a list of everything, and write what you need to do for each thing, and just work through it all. It'll be ok, and will be well worth putting all that time in for.

Lisa.

Dear Lisa,

Thanks for so much support, today i have started my work and doing it one by one.

Regards,

UM.

• 1 year later...
Guest SAPTAH

I have applied 475 visa in november 2008

medicals and police clearance done in feb 2009

but still waiting,no c/o yet

if any one is of the same situation please reply me

im really depressed ,its killing