We got our State Sponsorship today!!

Guest JacquiHH

Guest JacquiHH
Congratulations! It is good to have the sponsorship out of the way, it is tricky knowing exactly what they want. Good luck with the visa.

Did it really only take you 3 months to get your visa?? It seems very short!?! Heres hoping...

Guest jabaspurs

Hi, congrats on you state sponsorship. Can i ask a quick question, how long does it take from you receiving your visa for you having to enter oz before it runs out?

Guest andrew_obrien
I am very excited to say that we have just received our State Sponsorship. Now the long wait for our visa!!! :D

Congratulations its a great feeling isnt it. Good luck with the visa

Guest tonyree

Congratulations and these days if you have sponsonship it no longer a long wait. Its a matter of days. GOOD LUCK.

By the way andrew obrien i finally had my sponsorship form through and got the visa, so i am flying into adelaide on the 29/04/2009. Thanks for your support.